Re: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 20:14:13 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <ded74@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DML: RE: OT - Drool Time

> Ya do have a point there, speed costs $$$, plain and simple. I can
> definitely appreciate the talent it takes to be that consistent and have
the
> good rt's, cause my rt's from my first time at the track were all over the
> place, it was a blast tho, can't wait to go again :)
> --
> Dave

I do encourage everyone to go to the track at least once. (that's usually
enough to get them hooked) Doesn't matter if you're into bracket racing,
just racing your buddy or making passes down the track for kicks. It's
tremendous fun and generally very safe. Feel free to go as fast as your
budget allows! :-)

Ray