Re: RE: RE: Re: K&N FIPK 4.7 questions

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 12:46:55 EDT

Steven,

I dont doubt what you experienced with the Airaid, just doesnt look like the
best setup. And yes, the K&N for the 4.7s was released yesterday, some have
already ordered them. K&N also lists the part# on their site now along with
the pdf instructions.

After thinking about the FIPK, I prolly will end up sticking with the
Z-tube. John certainly makes a nice product, but for the money I spent I
woulda rather had something a little more stable than a rubber coupler...I
like the design, the look, and the filter more on the Z-tube than any other
alternative, so I guess making it work is as good an alternative as I have.

-adam