The best $15 I ever spent

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 00:58:41 EDT

I just completed installing new carpet in my dak, and to say the least, I am
verry happy. I was going to order a moulded carpet kit, however on a recent
trip to Home Deopt, I saw their $2.39 /yd indoor-outdoor carpet, and decided
to take a gamble. The back part went in very easily, and the front part
laid down perfect after a little double sided tape. :) Overall, for $15 I
am happier than a pig in s**t! It looks like the OEM carpet, but a hell of
a lot cheaper! The new black color really sets off the grey seats, plus it
should hide my sloth alot better than the grey!

I'll be putting up pictures & instructions on my web site sometime this
week.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)