Re: Brake question..=/

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 01:04:01 EDT

Drilling and retapping won't work. You're messing with your life!!

An alternative is to install a proper helicoil. It is an ODD size though.

I stripped one on my 2K R/T, and based on lack of odd sized helicoil
availablility on a late Saturday afternoon, the choice was to get a new
spindle ( I was looking for a reason to borrow my buddy's Turbo Cummins
Dually Ram)

TonyC
Ask if they have any discounts for local car clubs. You're a member right
<wink wink>