Re: DML/DOC meet in Syracuse, NY!

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 08:11:52 EDT

Please keep me posted on the Syracuse event! I am about 45 minutes from the
Dinosaur BBQ, and would love to meet up with some fellow DMLers!

It sure would be nice to have the 33's on the truck for this!

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport
5.2 Magnum V8
Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift (soon to be sporting 33X12.50 15's on
Eagle 589 rims)
Emerald Green Pearl