Re: Re: RE: Group Buy Rear Disc Brake Conversion kits...

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 08:56:46 EDT

Front drum ?
Uhhh you think our stopping power is weak now ? Try that and your stopping
distance will likely double.
There is more weight up front and the front brakes take most of the stopping
power, this is true for any car.
The rear conversion will just help you stop quicker and better.

Marty

http://www.zmotive.com/product_info.php?category_id=6&subcategory_id=19&subc