Re: RE: Group Buy Rear Disc Brake Conversion kits...

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 01:51:22 EDT

This might possibly be the dumbest question posted, but is it possible to
switch the front brakes from disc to drum? I hate changing my pads & rotors
every year, meanwhile the drums on the rear havent given me a problem.

Please Excuse My Stupidity,

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)