Raybestos shoes and rear drum hardware kit

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 23:03:05 EDT

My PowerSlot came in, and I went to pick up pads tonight. PepBoys'
computer doesn't list a QuietStop part for the 2K QC 4.7 4WD, so I
picked up the QuietStop number that matched the normal Raybestos pads.
They look like a match, but does anybody know the proper part number
just to double check?

For the rear drum shoes, I went with Raybestos PG Plus, any comments on
those?

I was also looking for a rear drum hardware, but they don't list a
hardware kit. Does anybody know a Bendix or Raybestos part number for a
rear drum kit that I can call around for? ...or is this strictly a
dealer kit?

Thanks,
Brian T. Carter