RE: Re: RE: Gibson exhaust

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 17:33:41 EDT

I did the install myself. The hardest part is getting the stock setup out.
After installing the muffler just connect the tailpipes to the 2 outlets on
the muffler. Both pipes goes over the rear axle and out the back. I have
the 235 spare and a hitch installed. The tailpipes will fit around them
with no problem. The passenger side pipe heads straight back from the
muffler. The driver side goes around the front of the spare and then toward
the rear. Both the muffler and pipes will use the stock hanging points.
The tailpipe for each side comes in several pieces that are clamped
together. I then added a stainless steel exhaust tips to each pipe.

I can take some digital pics but they won't show much as they will be from
ground level. Need to put the Dak on a lift to get a good view of the
pipes.