Dakota For Sale

From: Brian Blater (bblists@pure-energy.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 17:35:48 EDT

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, the time has come to part ways with the
Dakota. Here is the info.

1996 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 CC
5.2l V8 117,000 miles
14" FABM
8.5mm wires, Autolite plugs
A/C
5 Speed
Brush Guard
Side Running Bars
Sprayed in Bed Liner
Big-O 275x60x15 Tires
15x8 ARE Wheels
3.55 rear-end
AM/FM Cassette with Infinity speaker package
Two-tone paint, Forest Green/Gray
Truck located in Salt Lake City, Utah
Asking $8900

New water pump, discs and drums recently replaced, new brakes. Very nice
truck, well taken care of. Unfortunately I need a bigger truck to haul the
new trailer. If you have any questions, drop me an e-mail. I have some
pictures and if you want to see the truck I have a digital camera and can
take pictures of anything specific you might want to see.

Thanks,

Brian