Re: Videotaping the BBQ trail runs

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 22:19:11 EDT

Lamely answering my own post...

Yep, it'll work. Just about perfect, too. Front leg on the armrest,
back legs on the back seat. Just need someone riding shotgun to hold it
(unless we can tie it down somehow?). The lens will be right over my
right shoulder, centered in the truck.

This is gonna be so freakin' cool. Now I just need to find a
videocamera to borrow for this stunt.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com