Re: transgo shift kit questions

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 00:24:47 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chad Evans" <hemidak@msn.com>
Subject: DML: transgo shift kit questions

>for those who have a the transgo kit installed. what level of firmness did
>you go with ?

strip

><snip>is the full strip to much for the street ? thanks , chad

not if you don't mind neck-snapping/tire chirping shifts, and that's with
drag-radials. with street tires mine spins the tires on both upshifts, even
when I'm not at WOT. I kinda like it :-) All my cars with torque-flites
were built that way but most of the women I've known never seemed to
appreciate it.:-) "what's wrong with your car, does it have to do that all
the time, that hurts my neck, blah, blah, blah..."

Ray