RE: transgo shift kit questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 10:05:14 EDT

Chad,

The "Race or Show-Off" setting is a bit too aggressive for the street
use (unless you like "barking" the tires on the 1-2 shift). We set them
at the low end of the more aggressive range to keep it at a happy medium
between the two. Make sure you install the ORANGE spring and grind the
appropriate valve according to the instructions. Some don't grind these
which causes oscillations and possible failures in the springs (breaking
them).

- Bernd