RE: RE: A/C Control question

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 02:49:44 EDT

Yea the 2001+ Have that A/C switch I liked so much I installed one in my
2000. It was a easy cut one wire and splice in a switch mounted in the dash.
Cindy drove the Day before yesterday and complained that my A/C sucked in
the truck! It wouldn't even get cool! I reminded her of the A/C cutout
switch and I got a look that could kill :}