RE: Re: RE: transgo shift kit questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 19:12:51 EDT

The binding is mainly there on the 1-2 shift if you shift it manually.
Stick it in (D) and be done with it...or...shift it from 1 to 2 at (or
right before) 1500rpm and it won't bind up. This is an inherent design
"issue" with all of the Mopar 727/904 and updated variants
(500/518/42/44/46/RE/RH)

- Bernd