RE: RE: trade my Dak?

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 20:43:02 EDT

> Yes...but Greg, should have inside information on whether this
> car can be a daily commuter or not. This is the best deal under 20K on the
road for now
> (2003). There is nothing in its class that can beat on it.

Thanks for the prop's Steve! I'm starting to see many GenII Neons on the
roads now in NJ, but haven't seen one yet on the back of a hook or on the
side of the road. Good sign if you ask me. BTW the first Neon SRT-4's will
be coming off the assembly line either in the first or second week of
August. Do I want one? You bet your ass I do! But I can't afford it so I'll
just make my own.. hehehehehe.. I did get to drive a prototype... All I can
say is that there is gonna be ALOT of burnt rice(could I interest anyone in
some Tupperware(TM)??)..

Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ