Re: Re: Re: paint match NOT!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:34:22 EDT

The dealer MOPAR touchups cost a little more than the
parts store versions, but the color match is a lot better, the code WSB for
'01 bright silver metallic is a dead on match right out of the can, I've
bought 2 cans and both have been perfect matches on my ventshades and my
VORTECH cast aluminum air hat, after clear coating with
Dupli-Color touch-up paint and a little handrubbing with
rubbing and polishing compounds and some wax, you'd never know it wasn't
sprayed by a bodyshop!!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com