Re: A/C Dash vent info

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:44:10 EDT

> BUT the plastic line
> was broken 2/3 of the way through about 2 inches from the firewall on the
> bottom(almost looked cut).
Glad you found your problem and it cost you nothing! I still haven't had a
chance to check mine out yet, but I'll be going to my son's next week and
will have lots of time on my hands-not to mention a younger pair of eyes!
If any of you see a red and white (and gray primer) Gen II with Gen III
wheels and MO plates running around the Hampton Roads area of VA next week,
give me a wave, I'd be glad to say howdy!

Jon
STL MO