Dual Exhaust and 4X4's

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 08:17:28 EDT

If Gibson cat back systems don't work, what's a 4X4 owner to do if they
want a dual exhaust system? I would love to put a nice system on my 98 four
wheel drive, but I can't seem to find one. Why is that? Do all exhaust
manufactures think that four wheel drives are for farm use only? This is
one four wheel owner that loves hot rods, and would love to get the 70's
muscle car sound with my truck. Unfortunately, no one makes a decent dual
system for 4X4 Daks, and I have to suffer with the stock sound....unless,
of course, I want to have one custom made, and spend a boatload of money. :-(

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport 4X4
5.2 Magnum V8
3" Performance Accessories 3" body lift. (still waiting for my 33X12/50
15's & Eagle 589 rims)
Emerald Green Pearl