Re: Dual Exhaust and 4X4's

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:16:38 EDT

Brian -

I have a '98 4x4 as well, with the 318. I installed the Dynomax Race
Magnum, 3" in, 2.5" dual out..to 3" Tips. COMBINED with an intake (Quick
D...K&N..etc....) You will notice a difference. Imprformance and in Sound.
http://www.dakota.4mg.com/sounds.html

I still drag race the truck...and still 4 wheel it...and have no complains
about the sound or the performance from it.

My $0.2865434 worth.

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com