RE: Rear Diff Capacity (01 Dak w/ 12 bolt)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 00:16:24 EDT

I'm with ya. But I do all of my work Saturday morning before it gets too
warm and usually have errands to run later on. Besides, I don't like getting
dirty twice :)

John

<snip>
I can understand that, I'm just never in a hurry to finish a job, I like to
take my time, THE RIGHT STUFF is an excellent product for finishing jobs
without dragging it out.
I typically do most of my work in the evening after work, so my next day is
usually a day off, so I finish it the next morning after it set's up.
Each to his own I guess, there is really no right or wrong
method, I just prefer to use a gasket that's all.
<unsnip>