Re: A/C Dash vent info

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 00:37:34 EDT

 I'm glad it was easy and free also, leaves more for something
else!!!!!!!!;-) And while you are passing thru OH if you see a Flame Red Gen
II w/Gen III wheels you do the same. Have a safe trip and hopefully yours
will be easy to fix(and free)!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>