New Meats are On!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 21:25:41 EDT

I'm giggling like a little school girl, and I feel so pretty!

Uh, wait... no. :-) At any rate, I finally got into the tire shop, and my
new set of BFG Radial T/As are on the truck! For those interested, they're
235/70/15s, and so far, I'm quite pleased. They fill up the wheel well
better, and overall look fairly bitchin'. I'm going to take them on a long
drive soon and try to get some seat of the pants impressions on handling and
so forth.

I think what the truck now needs is to lower it an inch or inch and a half,
to get that hunkered down look, and install a nice, growly muffler - instead
of the drunken burble of the shot OEM replacement. Just for reference, how
much could I lower it before new shocks would be required? I seem to recall
someone saying an inch, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'll have to snap some pictures of the truck, now that it's
presentable. Once the rain stops (it started pissing out just as I was
pulling out of the tire shop parking lot,) I'll wash the truck up real
purty, throw some armour-all on the tires, and snap a few photos in the next
couple of days.