Re: Fwd: BBQ: Oh the humanity!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 22:25:20 EDT

And more additions:
I blew apart my transfercase on the highway. I cracked it at highway speeds
in half 80 miles from Jon's house. Got all kinds of parts flying accross
the highway and lots of oil all over the bottom of the truck. Luckily, Neil
was in front of me, and not that far from his home, so a AAA tow to the
Dodge delarship and now have to wait till morning to see what can be done.
Ahhh..seee...I knew that something was wrong with it!!!!!

But, the waterfall...well....was worth it!

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com