Re: Fwd: BBQ: Oh the humanity!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 10:53:52 EDT

Nahh...I still would have liked to have the flat-bed roll back into my
DAK...cuz them my solution is easy...rent a car...and drive home...buy new
DAK...problem solved...trash the DAK again next year...
Now I have to wait....miss some work (not a good thing) and pay $$$$$$ toget
it fixed. Oh well... still waiting...

Glad to hear you made it home in one piece. Glad someone did.

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com