RE: Arrgggg

From: Paul.Tomlinson (Paul.Tomlinson@gov.yk.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 15:17:40 EDT

Trust me, the first thing I did was go to the police, and then my insurance
company, both said the same thing. The way the law works up here is that as
long as he left the note it isn't classified a hit and run. I have to wait
the two weeks for him to get home, and then if a) he gave me false
information in his note, or b) the note is completely bogus then I can file
a police report. It would have been different if he had done major damage
that was obviously more than $1000, then I would have had to file a police
report no matter what. Alas it didn't look that bad, and even though it
might cost more than $1000 (I find out this afternoon), he fulfilled his
legal obligations.

I did make sure that both the police and my insurance company made a note
that I came in to talk about the accident.

Paul
2001 Intense Blue Target