RE: stealing daks?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 15:12:19 EDT

Maybe drug related (meaning buying more and used your stuff for the black
market). "Cause and effects" of choices of life. The sad part is your
truck and items have to suffer for someone else mistakes in life.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps