Update on the Jeep folks this weekend

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 19:18:52 EDT

Don't recall if I posted this yet or not. I got swapped email today
with Patty Ryan (owner/driver of the Tweety Twuck TJ). It sounds like
the people getting home with assistance outnumber those making it under
their own power; she had this to say:

"Allow me to quote you ... "This was not a good weekend for anyone
involved." You have NO idea how true that statement is. I'm so
shocked to hear about all the problems with your Dakota trucks. I won't
even try to tell you about our trip home in an e-mail ... so when you
get back in the office, give me a call - and I'll share with you the
sequence of events that caused most of us to arrive home at 2:00 AM and
one of them at 11:30 AM Sunday morning."

I'll post again tomorrow after I've spoken with her at work. As I
recall, most of them left the ice cream shop about 8 PM Saturday; that
means their 4 hour (or less) drive became 6 hours.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com