Re: Not spared from DML BBQ carnage!!! AAAHHH!!!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 19:49:20 EDT

Jason,
        This does not sound good at all. I agree you probably shouldn't drive it
any further. I really don't know where to tell you to start, but it'll
probably involve at least partly disassembling the engine for inspection.

        Could have been the overheating that nailed you, or maybe you pushed the
engine a little too hard and lost the belly pan gasket (may get lucky w/
a visual inspection there).

        Best of luck! Sounds like Jeep & Dodge dealers are seeing a 4-letter
words themselves - R-I-C-H - after this adventure.