Re: Fwd: BBQ: Oh the humanity!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 20:49:57 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Hmmm... I think the transmission is different between the 4x4 and the 2wd
> models, due to the fact that ours has to mount to the T-case. On a 2wd,
> the slip yoke is part of the tranny. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Maybe they can get the t-case put together enough that it can be a "pass
through" with 2WD only, just to get it on the road? If you take the
case out, you'll need a longer driveshaft as well.

> (I'm secretly a bit envious, as I've been waiting for a good excuse to
> replace my stock case with an Atlas... but don't tell Norah :-).

Uh, I think she already knows. Even if you haven't told her, I'm sure
she knows what's going on in your head.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com