RE: Re: I need serious help... (Update)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 20:56:42 EDT

I told him to do that yesterday, Will. One of the first problems in engine
cooling...pressure pressure pressure. It ain't the temp sensor. They do go
but usually they're one of the last things to go. After all that I've read,
I'd be willing to bet he's got a water pump bearing going, going, gone?
Why? One of his statements was the heater is on but no heat is coming out.
Can't get heat if pump ain't pumping. If it was a pressure loss, you would
still get heat and plenty of it.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD