Re: RE: Well, I am home from the BBQ

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.news@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 21:47:39 EDT

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:22:21 -0400, Neil W. Bellenger wrote:

> Now, on to other matters.
>
> "BLEAZARD-LIKE CRAWL" ?
>
> Why, I oughta', whippersnappers, mumble mumble.

Heh, heh, heh... guess it's bad when people get upset by being compared
to me :-).

Hey, what can I say? My dad used to cruise all around the state of Utah
in his Jeep in 2nd gear in low range. At idle. He just let the engine
carry him up and over whatever happened to be in the way, until the hills
got a bit too steep for idle, then all it needed was a bit of gas. Made
a big impression on me as a 3-year-old that a Jeep could crawl like a
tank over stuff that I couldn't even walk over.

Besides, who's in a hurry when you're enjoying the scenery? :-)

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario