Re: (2) 2 quarts low--need expert advice!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 17:59:06 EDT

Jason Yates wrote:

> Yeah, I guess that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for your
> help. Anyone know of any good shops in Ohio that do quality
> work? Hmm . . . given the "if it breaks, upgrade it" philosophy
> I've taken so far, how much am I talking to bore out my 318?
> Probably a lot, huh? Damn, this sucks.

Jason, I'm not sure what the price tag will be, but drop the Fastman a
line (http://www.thefastman.com/) and see if he might be able to hook
you up. He's working on some killer Dodge V8s right now and just
dropped a 408 in a 2WD Dak and pulled 12.03 at 122 on the 1/4 mile.
Obviously this is a bit of overkill for you, but he can probably figure
out something more in line with your needs. You might be down for a
while though.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com