Re: The Jeep saga

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 20:46:56 EDT

Granpa Silver89 wrote:
> Of all the damage inflicted - the water
> seems to be what fouled everyone up so badly.

I think the trails (and waterfall) are to blame for Dakota's explosion,
Rob's trashed axle (that's an easy one) and probably Patty's
transmission. The alternators are definitely the mudpit, but now we know
how to fix that :) . As for you, me, Jason & Adam, I don't know what
exactly did it. Mudpit was definitely a strong contributing factor though.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com