Re: Not spared from DML BBQ carnage!!! AAAHHH!!!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 21:16:28 EDT

On Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:52:36 -0400, Andy Levy wrote:

> I would say those who didn't participate "hardcore" were the smartest;
> Ed escaped damage, as did Jason & Norah.

Well, we only lucked out due to missing out on all the fun and leaving
our truck parked up where it was dry. The worst I've had from
off-roading has been stuff like early wear on U-joints, catalytic
converter, etc. Guess we've all been lucky in the past, as I didn't see
anything that was much worse than years past as far as mud and water go.
Unless digging out the pit stirred up all the really good muck?

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario