RE: A little off topic: Airplane buffs/Arizone people?

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 22:27:20 EDT

> I'm out here in Lake Havasu with the girlfriend and her family doing some
> skiing. Every now and then (5-6 times a day) I see a trail from a jet. Pop
> on the binoculars, it's a big white plane, I can't see any
> markings, and it
> has 4 jet engines. I've noticed that there's another smaller
> plane always by
> the large plane (within 1 or 1/2 mile), with no jet stream visible. Does
> anyone know what those are? Military aircraft?

I remember reading sometime ago about a goverment installation that the
people get ferried in by jet. I want to say Groom Lake, but I could be
wrong. But they have like 5-6 Boeing 7x7 aircraft than make runs in the
morning and in the evening.. I think they land in Vegas..

Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://kernelpanic.dyn.dhs.org