RE: RE: A little off topic: Airplane buffs/Arizona people?

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 22:47:05 EDT

A) Groom Lake no longer exists. (area 51)... It's a little known, but
publicly known fact that the US Gov has relocated this Top Secret test
facility... they kind of just picked up and moved, and left everything
there. It WAS just north west of Las Vegas.... Out in the middle of
nowhere. You can find it on any Atlas, just look for "Groom Lake Bed (Dry)"

B) The flights into Groom Lake took off somewhere in California, I am having
a mind blank right now of the actual airport, however, it was in Cali. The
Jets where all white, you guys are correct about that, however, there are no
corresponding flights that go with it, I.E. they fly alone, they have no
escort.

C) No, I will not tell you where they moved the test facility to, so don't
ask. I don't officially know, and I will not look it up. It's not like one
of those things that can just be found, and I don't have the need to know
anyway. ;) (just kidding big brother)

D) Which direction were they flying in? North, South?

Joel Esler
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/Mystikal2001/carshow.html