RE: STUCK THROTTLE!!

From: Guy Pellicciaro (blkdg3@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 20:14:03 EDT

I contacted K&N by e-mail yesterday, after I got home. Got a response from
Technical Support today. I should have a new intake tube on my doorstep by
tomorrow. Seems like the plastic near the aluminum ring, in the airhat
section, just
got brittle from the heat and started to break apart. The tube portion
still seems
pliable. The one thing that always bothered me about the design, is that
the tube
is solidly mounted at both ends. When the engine moves in it's mounts and
the
tube is attached to the fender, something has to give.
Hope the new one is a better design.

Guy