RE: RE: R/T troubles may have to put off Carlisle

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 23:26:31 EDT

Check your serpentine belt. When you replace, check the tensioner as well
to see if it needs replacing. A lot of times it does. With only 40K miles,
if it is the belt, one would wonder if, at one time, you might have gotten
some contaminants on it...like e.g., anti-freeze.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD