Re: Extended Warranty info sought

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 01:33:25 EDT

I've been bouncing that idea back and forth as well...anyone have any
suggestions? I really need something as I will be in school starting
January and won't have a major source of income to prepare incase something
goes wrong with my dak for about another year and a half...whatever help I
can get is better than nothing right?
Eric Jerman