Re: Rough idleing/O2 sensor

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 03:03:31 EDT

James,

Your idle problem could be the cause of the fluxuation. The first thing I
would ask is how long ago have you changed the spark plugs, cap & rotor?
If it's been a while, I would start there. If that doesn't take care of it,
I would change the oxygen sensor. It could be giving out false readings if
its going bad. I severely doubt the cam temp would even be a factor in
this situation.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
Knowledge Rich, Ability Deprived.
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
**Also Webmaster For**
http://garyhedlin.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

<JAMEPC@aol.com> wrote in message news:fe.1a857841.2a5e74b9@aol.com...

> I received my OBD I scanner today and what I found was that the O2 sensor
was
> fluctuating from .08 v. (lean) to .48 volts (center) to .92 volts (rich)
and