Re: Re: A little off topic: Airplane buffs/Arizone people?

From: Brian Gonzales (gonzales@thuntek.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 06:40:02 EDT

Probably not. As far as I know, our wooden mock-up wasn't even
conceputalized back then.

What's interesting is, we'll do first flight in a few weeks, then send
the plane up to Osh Kosh for The Show, then have it back and instrument
it for the rest of it's 40-60 hour design life. Then we'll tear it apart
and use the data we learn to help our 7 ship testing fleet improve.