RE: RE: Head surgery successful!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 08:43:24 EDT

No comment on the weight Bob. :'B I've got a nasty headache this morning.
When I read your reply, it made me laugh. Oh boy, did that hurt!

Well, I snuck out of work today. I'm at home trying to finish as much of
the Dakota as possible for the ACN. I know it's not going to be ready no
matter what I get done, but I'm going to try. At least the weather is
cooperating; 65°. We'll see how long that last. Well, better go. I've got
three eggs in the skillet waiting on me. Yep, the're calling my name. Talk
to you later Bob.
Rich