Re: q: North Texas suspension shop?

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 12:17:26 EDT

Jack,
  Depending on what year your dak is... you may have no other choice than to
go with drop springs in the front. No manufacturer to date (that I know of)
has made lowering spindles for a dak newer than a 96. I just got done
lowering my 98 as well and wanted spindles...no one makes them for the new
daks though...so I went with springs. Installation is relatively simple...I
did mine myself and I am not good mechanically at all. I went with the kit
from Chassis tech as it was the most affordable...but have heard alot of bad
things about their products...however I haven't had any trouble thus far...
  You could go with drop control arms, but the springs are much
cheaper...depends on what your budget is. As for the rear...I don't see
anything in truckin' other than blocks that drop the rear end...
  That didn't answer your question at all now that I re read your
message...but hopefully the info helps anyway.
Eric Jerman