Does Anyone Know Code P 1491?

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 15:08:15 EDT

Had a strange occurrence with the dak the other day. It was
over 90 degrees and I was towing a pretty light trailer, and
when I came to a stop at a light the engine stalled. I
started it back up and the check engine light came on engine
started to run hot. The rest of the way home it ran between
215 and 240 degrees! When I got home I checked for codes
and got P-1491. Just wondering if any one knows what this
is, because the three dodge dealers I've called have no clue
what these codes are.

Thanks

Jason
00 4x4 CC Sport 4.7 Auto