Re: K&N FIPK and V6's

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 15:17:00 EDT

Gabe-
         When I had one on my V6 I had to make a slight
mod on the port to shorten it for the PCV valve, and adjust the brackets to
fit it to the engine. just watch the clearence between the new K&N housing
and the firewall
it can get a little close, as the throttle body is a little closer
to the firewall than on the v8. other than that it should just bolt-on.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com