teach the dealer!

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 16:24:33 EDT

Well took the truck in because of the rubber that was gone from my control
arms, ready for this, the dealer said, they do not replace the rubber and
new control arms would be needed $1100 cdn for the job.

told dealer there is a TSB for this problem, he denied there was one, told
him not to do the work. 30 mins later the parts manager calls me, says they
have located the TSB, and have informed all parties. the job will now cost
($ 700cdn) .

the adviser, then tells me to just drive the truck until the balljoints
fail, then bring it in! they turned down a $700 job????

anyway, going to order from energy suspensions the proper bushings, anyone
in Toronto/GTA area want to install them for me, name your price.

Punch