RE: Re: WARNING: The Petroleum Equipment Institute

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 10:22:06 EDT

Jim, I had the same problem with the Roush Mustang and was very annoying
along with the Dakota but never seemed to experience this in the little
ricer which has a serious stereo system (700watts)..

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps