Re: Need a STAGE II Jet Chip

From: 2k_QC_4.7_5spd (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 11:00:28 EDT

I have one on ebay for sale right now, ends sunday, its at 117.00 currently
here is the link. I also have a TB spacer on ebay. I have a Intense
performance stage II (not on ebay yet), although it maybe sold just have
not received payment yet. also set of 4 R/T wheels and tires.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842312625&r=0
&t=0