Re: Whine from rear end?

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 20:11:56 EDT

It seemed like every car I owned for years had whining coming from the back.
Smack it and somtimes it stopped, pay no attenition to it and sometimes it
would stop, but it would start up again. This went on for years!! I never
even asked the dealers to help on this because I knew it was up to me. But
after putting up with this the kids grew up and stopped on there own. LOL
<:-p

I couldn't help my self on this one. OK, OK, I'm going back to sleep now.

Don.

--
Donald Mallett
Director

You can shrink your dreams to match your paychecks... Or you can expand your paychecks to match your dreams! Expand both while having fun - Get Paid Daily! <http://www.MallettServices.com> Click on "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie" then JOIN NOW!